Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Erica & Dave :: Engaged :: 05.03.10

I met Erica and Dave at a wedding back in January. Erica caught the bouquet and asked me to take a picture of her and her fiance, so of course I obliged. We got to talking about their upcoming wedding and I found out it was going to be in Maui this May! They had already been in talks with a photographer there but I guess my images convinced them to go with me! So here we are, getting ready to fly out to the islands and we did a great engagement session on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. The connection with these two is just wonderful, and pure. I had such a great time spending time with them during this session! I cant wait to shoot this wedding in Hawai'i!

Enjoy the images!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Flaire said...

What incredible shots! Makes me feel the romance just looking at them. Enjoy Hawaii!

Food Boob said...

thanks Flaire!