Sunday, May 16, 2010

Erica & Dave :: Married :: 05.15.10

All I can say is "WOW"!!! Erica and Dave flew me out to Maui to shoot their amazing wedding and I can't thank them enough for this great experience. The happy couple and their family and friends made this small, intimate wedding one for the history books. The Ritz Carlton Residences @ Kapalua was just as beautiful as the bride and groom and was the perfect backdrop to help me showcase their love! Thank you again for allowing me to capture all the wonderful moments of your wedding!

Enjoy the images (and stay tuned for the Trash the Dress session!!!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: