Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion photo shoot :: 06.18.10

A couple of months ago, an old friend contacted me asking if I would be interested in doing a Hair Fashion photoshoot for a contest she was entering. I had never shot "hair" as the main subject but thought I would give it a shot, and It was SO much fun! The model was a joy to work with and it was like doing an Americas Top Model shoot.
Fast forward to about a week ago and my friend contacts me again seeing if I could squeeze her in for another hair session. I made room in my schedule and we got her in. This shoot was even better than the last! Great colored hair, awesome clothes with lots of textures and colors, and our model was awesome too! I got to use a lot more of my backdrops and we even got to go out to Mare Island and do some more editorial shots before I had to rush off to my next shoot!

Thank you to Janette from La Chaise Rouge in Santa Rosa, CA for all the Hair, Make-up & Wardrobe! Always a pleasure to work with you!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




The main emphasis for the shoot WAS the colors and the hair, but I couldnt help but play with some B&W to give these images a really nice older fashion magazine look! They tunred out to be some of my favorite images!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: