Monday, June 7, 2010

Rachel & Themis :: Married :: 06.05.10

So I am posting a little bit out of order but I had these all ready to go so I figured I would post these now.

When I met Rachel & Themis it was a bit akward. We had gotten our communications crossed so we were waiting at 2 different Starbucks for 45min before we got a hold of each other and figured out we didnt flake, just got confused. Once we did meet up I was so happy we didnt miss each other. From the moment we started talking and getting to know each other I got more and more excited to work with them. Such a wonderful couple! My excitement grew when we did the engagement session. Their connection and feelings for each other were SO easy and natural to capture and they were just so excited to be going through this journey together. Such a pleasure to work with and the wedding was no different. Of course Rachel and Themis were amazing, but their families and friends were no different. From all the hospitality at Rachels parents house, to the great cultural ceremony and the great memories that were talked about in the speeches, it was just a WONDERFUL day! Please enjoy the images!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: