Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kimberly & Fred :: Engaged :: 04.18.10

This was my second engagement session of the day and I was super excited to get to work when I arrived at the location for the shoot. Stoke Ranch was our backdrop for our time together and it was rich in history and memorabilia from the golden age of the automobile! A perfect place for this couples engagement portraits. A tiny church, old cars, a fire truck, and an original Signal filling station were among the "props" that represented the lifestyle Kim and Fred live. The connection that I got to experience with these two was amazing! They are loving life and each other and I hope my images help portray that to their family and friends! Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: