Monday, April 19, 2010

Rachel & Themis :: Engaged :: 04.18.10

When Rachel suggested this location to me, I didnt know what to expect. I had never been there or heard anything about it. When I got to Redwoods Regional Park in Oakland I was super excited for the shoot. Amazing trees!!! This was so different from a lot of my recent shoots so I was tapping into some unused poses and new lighting to see what I can come up with!

Rachel and Themis have a great connection and we had a LOT of fun during the shoot. Their personalities and the location has made this an amazing session, and Im so excited to share it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dave said...

Great photos! It's good to stretch boundaries!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Outstanding shots, I love how the light filters through the trees.